Driving for Trusted Rides
What does it take to be a Trusted Rides driver?
• Minimum 5 years of child care experience
• Clean driving record
• Reliable 4-door vehicle less than 10 years old
• 21-point vehicle inspection
• Clean background check
Great Pay Opportunity
Strong Support Network
1. Apply. Submit your application and a Trusted Rides representative will contact you.
2. Phone Interview. Qualified candidates will participate in a phone interview so we can get to know you.
3. Vehicle Inspection. Applicants will have to pass our 21-point vehicle inspection and certification. See one of the Trusted Rides inspection centers near you.
4. Face-to-Face Interview. Meet the team in a face-to-face interview.
5. Background Check. Applicants will have to pass a rigorous background check including driving history.
6. 616 Safety Training. Applicants will have to attend an online 616 safety training course.
7. On The Road Driver Test. Candidates drive their own vehicle with a Trusted Rides team member in the vehicle to review on the road driving skills.
8. Welcome to the Team! Download the Trusted Rides™ mobile APP, receive logon credentials from Trusted Rides and accept your first ride.
We are hiring!
Become a Driver for Trusted Rides
We appreciate you and all you do to make Trusted Rides™ a high-class service! In order to ensure the safety of your rider, please follow the best practices described below.
• Be On Time. Your rider has places to go and people to see but is relying on your help to make it happen. Please make sure you arrive on time to ensure your rider makes it to his/her event on time. If your rider is not ready, please be patient and give the child a 10-minute grace period.
• Be Clean. A clean car makes the drive a more enjoyable experience for all. Please keep your vehicle clean and free from allergy-inducing substances.
• Be Appropriate. Please remember your audience as these are kids between 5 and 17 years old so keep language, music and gestures to an appropriate level.
• Be Polite. Treat everyone with respect regardless of age and remember to set a great example for the kiddos.
• Safe Driving. Make sure everyone is properly buckled and seated (including booster seats if applicable) at all times. Adhere to safe driving methods to ensure a safe ride for both rider and driver.
How it Works
Accept a ride
Review available rides in advance and know estimated fares.
Deliver great service
Arrive on time, verify the rider and deliver a great experience
Once the ride ends, the trip is processed. Review balance and receive payment once a week.